notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Second Installment In A Series

Don't you hate it when your toddler uses her hair as a napkin? Especially when said toddler hates having her hair washed with the fiery passion and fury of a thousand suns.

Don't you wish that there was something to prevent this hair-as-napkin other than sitting next to the toddler, risking your own hair, and obsessively cleaning her hands off with a washcloth?

I know I do.

But now I have a solution.


Step One:





Step Two:





Step Three:





Viola. A happy eating toddler with an even happier mother.

I am so full of good ideas that I amaze myself sometimes. Stay tuned for the next installment when I solve the problem of shirt sleeves being used as kleenex.

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Brilliant!

and funny :o)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Babette said...

Ingenious and such a pretty color!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

What a cutie head!

While you're on a roll, can you come up with a similar invention for a five-year-old daughter who insists on putting stuff in her hair to make her look "beautiful?" Like half a bottle of hair gel? Or her mother's bottle of expensive perfume? Or a few squirts of hand lotion? Do you have an invention for THAT? Hmmm?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh great guru, please solve the "I'll use my sleeve, my hand, my brother's sleeve, my mom's shirt', etc problem. Maybe we could all wrap in plastic wrap?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Once you get that one figured out, please let me know. And get a license for it, you could makes lots of money.. LOL
Hope everything is going good with the new baby..

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Hey I wish I had thought of that. Years ago it was grandmas apron that caught all the sniffles and spaghetti sauce. Guess we could all go back to wearing big aprons!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

silly me! Checking my address book revealed it's west Hartford, not north.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home