notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It Sounds Like So Much Fun

Annual ski passes for 4 children and 1 adult: $600

New skis for one child and adjustments and tune up of skis for another: $200

Ski Lessons: $240

Power Bars to keep up energy: $8

Hot chocolate in the lodge: $10

Staying home in my warm house because Rob has taken the day off from work to bring children skiing in the 20 degree, freezing rain and snow, and high wind winter storm warning weather: PRICELESS




Don't they look so cute and happy on their way to freezing their extremities off?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Oh I am soooo with you on this one. Give me the hot chocolate and the roaring fire. I can't stand being cold.

The kids do look adorable though!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home