notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Scenes From Christmas



Christmas Eve tree decorating... note how the ornaments are only on the bottom 4ft or so of the tree. I am not sure why we go through the pretense of wrapping the ornaments in newspaper since any fragile ornaments we had have long ago been broken.




Toasting their holiday with non alcoholic champagne.




Really, in spite of the look on my 5 yr olds face, it is non alcoholic.




The night before... our presents go around the room and are not just under the tree so that the kids can go to their own pile and cut down on the number of pre-dawn fights.



Christmas is SOOOO tiring.




The first toy tragedy. Slinky, slinky, fun for a girl or a boy... or not.



Oh look the Imaginext boxes exploded their toys all over the sunroom.






Why do parents think it is so cute to dress their babies up in costumes? Is a 19" Santa cute?




"Mom, I am SO going to get even with you in about 15 years for dressing me like this."



Hopefully the key to me *finally* feeling better.



Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Please excuse me while I go back to hacking up a lung and collecting my brain matter, which has exploded from my pounding head.

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Beautiful babies! Looks like a great christmas was had by all.

2:08 PM  
Blogger MF said...

Hope you feel better. I need to have another just so I can do that stocking/santa thing ;)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

It is so nice to see your children. I love the Santa picture and he will get you later for it, I am sure! We, of course, have one of our son in a similar getup his first Christmas.

Hope you feel better soon.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Wonderful pictures. Love the one of the new little guy.
Take care and get lots of rest.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Chris. I was searching for information on history of santa claus and came across your post Scenes From Christmas - not quite what I was looking for related to history of santa claus but very nice all the same!

We're all getting ready for Christmas and I've just put the finishing touches to my new site specially for kids, or rather their parents and relatives. You can go there and get Santa to send a really nice personalized letter to a youngster. It's great fun! If you have a moment, perhaps you'd enjoy taking a look: Letter from Santa .

Well, a merry Christmas to you and yours!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home