notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Prototype of My New Invention

Do you have a baby who enjoys sucking on their pacifier?

Does your baby spit the pacifier out by mistake and then cry until you replace it in his mouth?

Are you tired of repeatedly sticking the pacifier in his mouth and then having to do it all over again a few minutes later?

Do you wish there was a way to secure the pacifier in his mouth?

Well now there is.


I present the pacifier with ear clips:



No more uncomfortable than wearing a small pair of glasses.

Sure to provide hours and hours of contented sucking for your little one as well as peace and quiet for you.

Order yours today.




Updated to add: Before someone decides to call CPS on me, this is only a joke. I would not really have my 4 week old wear this, as much as I would love to ;-)




6 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

That made me laugh out loud. From general funniness or possibly out of desperation. My husband and I swore we wouldn't use pacifiers and then realized that this was the sole comfort our 2 week old would accept. And then spit out. And then accept. And then spit it out. We've been known to tell baby firmly, "Get it together, kid!!!" She doesn't.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What a relief, I expected to see duct tape.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Notes from the Trenches said...

Well now you two have me thinking that the duct tape might work for going around the back of the head, you know to keep the ear pieces in place when they move around ;-)

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was SO funny. Neither of my kids used paci's, but my 4yo still does favour his thumb.

I vote for velcro over duct tape though! ;-)

eli

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

you crack me up! such the mom's brain humor! i know what you mean though about having to clarify this is only a joke... there are lots of silly ideas i come up with that i would never do...

i was in walmart with my 3 boys yesterday - BIG MISTAKE - they are 2, 4 & 6 yrs old and were H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. as I was checking out and they were running around I thought to myself how I would love to duct tape them to the wall of the store... up high so they can't get down.... that would keep them from running around... i was stressed... very stressed and now to never ever ever never take the 3 of them to Wal-Fart again!

fun blog... adding you to my fave's!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your inventor invention blog. I found a related inventor invention site. Check it out, it's the kind of site you don't mind getting lost at. See it here:

inventor invention

Take a look around while your there.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home