notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 21, 2005

In Which I Expose My Husband For the Nice Guy He Is

My phone just rang and as I answered it I heard:

Rob: "A!! A!! I pick A! or maybe C!! Yeah C!! A or C. I want to change my answer from this weekend. Is it too late to change my mind?"

Me: "Yes it is"

Rob: "But I didn't know it was a quiz with multiple choices! If I had seen all the choices laid out before hand I would have chosen A and C. I would have eliminated B right away."

Me: "Well, maybe next time you will know"

Rob: "Obviously B was wrong. Please, please let me change my answer."

Me: "Don't worry there will be other chances to demonstrate what you have learned."

Rob: "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?"

Me: "Umm no, but you haven't seen me today."

Rob: "Well, but you are beautiful (pause) and um so smart!! and funny!! ( pause) I mean it. I am so so lucky. (pause) I really mean it. wow, I am one lucky guy."

Me: " Well now you are just sucking up."

Rob: "No, that's not true at all! (long pause) So, ummm are you going to write that I said something nice on your blog? "

Me: "Well, let's not get all crazy now."

0 Comments:

<< Home