notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Injustice Of It All

Why would my wireless internet connection suddenly decide not to work, forcing up to the third floor of my house, where it is at least 30 degrees hotter than the 90 degrees it is in the rest of the house, and be forced to plug in? Why?

Why would this happen on a day when I have both the small kids napping at the same time and could, ostensibly, surf the net and type up a witty post? One which you will not be able to read anytime in the near future since the sweat that is pouring off of my body right now will no doubt cause the computer to short out. Either that or I will fall to the floor from dehydration and be forced to lick up the puddle of my own sweat to survive.

My husband thinks that God is trying to send a message that perhaps my time would be better spent doing something more productive around the house like clean.

If God is a man, that is probably precisely what it is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

We were out of high speed for 2 days this week. It sucked. I was so pissed.

2:12 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

the thought of licking up your own puddle of sweat was so gross that it made me forget I was at work and I exclaimed EWWW from my office. Oops!

Chris, undergrad? I was there for law school. Loved it, except for the muggings, gunshots, and car break-ins. I was one street over, on park and crown.

Thanks for the note, especially on the lifestyle post. It is hard to figure all these things out.

And I am an only child too!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Evil wireless internet connections... (I can say that cause I'm currently plugged in and not in danger of being dropped, hehe). Hope it cools down and your connection works again soon!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That is a brave man. I know if I told the wife the internet is down by almighty will so you could clean I would probably get strangled with some Cat 5.
Brave brave man...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home