notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Quote of the Day

Four year old son, who fell asleep during the first ten minutes of the Star Wars movie, but insists he did. NOT. sleep.

You know what is really weird about the new Star Wars movie? It
didn't show you how Anakin turned into Darth Vadar.


And because we dare not mention his "not sleeping" during the movie, we simply said:

Yes dear, that is weird.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny!
Thanks for the laugh, it brightened my day.
It is so gloomy outside!

still chuckling.....

9:59 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOL! That is weird. You don't dare argue with a 4 yr. old, I've learned my lesson on that one.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

You make me feel so NORMAL!!!

We do the exact same thing with my 3yo. :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

HA! Good idea. Just let him think he knows what he's talking about and save the screaming that might take place otherwise.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cute. We don't argue with our almost 4 year old either when it comes to movies - we always lose :) What a funny story.

6:51 AM  
Blogger elzie said...

Heh! Is that the newest star wars?
My hub doesn't even think my nine year old should see it - I think it's okay if I go with him (duh)...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Heh. Let your sweet child know that I don't fall asleep during movies, either.

Ahem.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home