notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Of Mice And Screaming Women

Following our attempts to catch the "mouse" last night, I present the following scenarios and the conclusions could be drawn from them.

1)Finding a trap that has the bait missing from it, but isn't sprung. I had hoped it meant the trap was old and not so springy, but attempting to pick up the trap set that fear at ease.

Conclusion: The "mouse" is smart and is mocking me from his hiding spot.


2) Finding a trap that has sprung, but there is nothing in the trap.

Conclusion: the "mouse" is too large to get caught in a measly mousetrap and is mocking me from his hiding spot.


3) Finding that the bait and trap are missing.

Conclusion:the "mouse" is dragging a trap around that is attached to one of it's appendages and is plotting against me from his hiding spot.


4) All three of these scenarios.

Conclusion: Some sort of super "mouse". Who mocks me, plots against me, and is otherwise messing with my mind.


I fear I am in a bad horror movie where all the animals go crazy.

Soon my windows are going to be covered with flies and I am am going to be chased down by a rabid St Bernard, while being pecked to death by a flock of birds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

#3 just about had me needing an Attends. LOLOLOL!!

We had some roof rats in the attic, and they too ate the bait and left the trap as it was. It smells like you might have a rat

Here it comes....

You knew you would hear it...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You need a bigger mouse trap.

Jody

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents set a mouse trap on Friday night next to a cup board and woke up the next morning and the trap was gone!!! no sign of it and its now monday and after moving all the furniture still no sign of it!!!

Have you tried peanut butter on the trap?? we have caught 3 so far using that well apart from the one that has disappeared hehe

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home