notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Not Feeling The Least Bit Guilty

Giving your child hot chocolate milk in a bottle: free with cost of homeschool tubing session

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Letting same child finish off your cup of coffee, so you don't have to hear her screaming any more: free with cost of homeschool tubing session

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Allowing same child to carry around and eat a baggie of Froot Loops (notice it is not spelled fruit, wouldn't want anyone to be confused and think there is actual fruit in there) : less than $1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seeing the horrified looks on the faces of all the superior parents: priceless

Seeing the horrified looks on the faces of all the superior parents as you photograph child with these things: There are just some things money can't buy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

OMG! I just about fell off my chair. Something about this struck way too close to home and made it all hysterically funny! Thanks for sharing. I wish I could have seen the looks on the other parents' faces!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

LOL! Yeah, this hit home!

it's amazing how things change as you have more children. My oldest didn't have sugar until age 2. My 18mo begs for Peeps and chocolate chips. Nothing like taking your baby out with blue peep stuck to her face.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Thats too funny. Golly I love reading your blog. No pressure or anything...

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today! It's hysterical! It's so funny the things we will give our kids in order for them to be quiet! LOL

8:19 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha! I just let Kelly finish my Mountain Dew so I could read your blog. We should start a club or something. hehe

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home