notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Note To Self: Charge The Camcorder

Friday my 4th son will be turning 6 years old. I am a bit in denial about it, but trying to resign myself to the fact that my babies are growing up.

My 4 yr old is sitting across the kitchen table from me wrapping presents for his brother. It seems very lovely at first glance. The amount of tape that is wrapped around the packages is truly a sight to behold... to be honest I am not sure if there is even paper under the layers of tape. He is very intense and passionate about his wrapping of presents.

But, and there is always a but, he is wrapping up toys that belong to his other siblings. He went into their bedrooms and took stuff "birthday boy would like" and is now planning on giving it to his brother for his birthday.

I can only imagine the looks on his siblings faces as they watch their stuffed animals and toys being unwrapped on Friday. And, of course, the look on the birthday boy's face when they reclaim all their stuff shortly therafter.

It's the thought that counts, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! This post made me laugh at loud! Happy wishes to the birthday boy :)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home