notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 21, 2005

It's The End OF The World As We Know It

I fully expect to see the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse come riding over the hillside, signaling the end of the world, any day now.

My kids are sick, AGAIN... or is it still? It is all just a blur now.

I think we have the plague, a Lysol resistant plague. I was lulled into a false sense of security, thinking that we were over it when everyone seemed relatively well for a few days.

Now I have three with fevers of 103 degrees and others coughing constantly and usually in my face. And one who is whining so much I want to grab him and toss him out into the snow storm.

And I am feeling a bit congested myself. Luckily I have Nyquil, the nectar of the gods, on hand.

3 Comments:

Blogger thatgirl said...

I'm so sorry. :( Take heart, spring is on the way!

(or does saying that just make you want to smack me?)

-sandra

10:53 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sorry! I do feel your pain, as we're starting week three of "the cold without end". Of course the only one with laryngitis is the one who doesn't talk/whine much.

12:09 PM  
Blogger OSA said...

i LOVE your first sentence, i think a sense of humor is required when raising kids! all the best w/ this sickness business!
kelebek

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home