notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Get Out Your Pom-Poms

Oh, Lysol, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey, Lysol
Hey, Lysol

Oh, Lysol, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey, Lysol
Hey, Lysol

Oh, Lysol, what a pity
You don't understand,
The key to my sanity
Is in your little can.

Oh, Lysol, you're so pretty
Can't you understand
It's cleaners like you, Lysol
and bleach too, Lysol.
Oh what you do, Lysol,do Lysol
Oh what you do.

Oh Lysol you're a habit
I can't seem to break.
I spray you everwhere
When illness I can't take.


Oh Lysol, what's the problem
I don't understand
The promises you break
That are written on your can

Oh Lysol, do your job
please don't make me cry
The kids are still sick Lysol
And I ask Why, Lysol,
WHY?
Don't make me cry, Lysol.
Do your job , Lysol.

Oh Lysol please don't tell me
it's a futile task,
with your soft powder scent.
sanitize is all I ask.


Oh Lysol, kill the germs in this petri dish
Oh make them well, Lysol
That'd be swell, Lysol
And your friend bleach,
where you can't reach.

Don't break my heart, Lysol.
We'll have to part, Lysol.
If you don't work,
I'll go beserk.







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I just about spit my Listerine reading this! Cheering right along with you, babe! (Liz @ This Full House)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

We've been listening this week to a book about a mom who won money & prizes "contesting". You MUST read or listen to it. heck, i'll send it to you. :) I think you could have cleaned up!

1:36 PM  
Blogger djuggler said...

Excellent!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home