notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Holiday Spirit

Some people decorate the outside of their houses with lights and garland.

Some people wear those cute holiday sweaters and jingle bell earrings.

Some people bake obscene amounts of cookies and invite other people to their homes to drink eggnog and sing Chritmas carols.

But I decided this year to be different. Why be like everyone else? I will show my holiday spirit in my own unique way.

I decided to get pink eye. The bright red of my eyeballs offsets my green eyes quite nicely and festively. As I look around the room I imagine them spreading holiday cheer to everyone who looks my way.

Hey? Where are you all going? Come back here. I have holiday cheer to spread damn it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lonster said...

I'm sorry about the highly contagious infection with which you've decorated your Christmas face, but HAWHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I cant stop laughing, and now my face hurts.

Thanks for the joy!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh Chris!!! I feel like crud today, from this virus thing my little one shared with me, but you have put a smile on my face. Is it OK to laugh at your expense???LOL.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Oh No, hope it goes away before baby time. Sounds like you're getting very close!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

I am so sorry to sitting here laughing hysterically at your pink eye... er, holiday spirit.

Hopefully it doesn't last long.

4:48 PM  

<< Home