notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Overall Crummy Feeling

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. Painful contractions that were completely irregular. Stomach ache. Nausea. Way too many trips to the bathroom. Yes I know, too much information. It seems to have subsided somewhat now, but I am left with a general overall feeling of malaise.

And in further evidence of why I need a wife, Rob told me that he was supposed to go into the city today for work. I didn't say anything since he had already decided he wasn't going to go, though his reasons had nothing to do with a very pregnant wife. But I did look at him in complete disbelief. It takes a good two hours to get to the city and that is if the trains are running with you. My last sponateous labor only lasted about 2.5 hours. You do the math.

In good news, the children are all feeling better and we did not need to take a trip to the doctor's office yesterday. My 4 and 8 yr olds both woke up in the morning feeling fine. And for that I was immensely grateful.

Well, I am feeling well enough to go and make breakfast for everyone, not that feeling unwell would get me off the hook. I had told them all to go and eat apples, but my 5 yr old just informed me that was only a pre-breakfast snack and they are waiting for their "real" breakfast.

5 Comments:

Blogger Annalise said...

Oh my, your first paragraph sounds suspiciously like early labour!

Sending "feel better" vibes your way - and I'm so glad you've escaped another trip to the ped.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm thinking that baby will NOT be waiting for Christmas. Oh, and I told my kids to eat cereal Saturday. After they ate the whole box they had the nerve to ask when we were having the real breakfast.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

ooooh, can't wait to hear baby news! sure sounds like early labor to me!

LOL on the kids. yeah, mine wouldn't count apples as breakfast either.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I'm thinking all that tiling and cleaning and other nesting perhaps contributed to what sounds like early labor? I hope it's NOT today, at least not until your dh is back!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Take care and get some rest.. I can totally relate. Regardless of how the pregnant mom feels, everything must still be done. *winks

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home