notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

A Day With No Electricity

Nope, not in labor. Which is a good thing considering all the stuff I still want to get done LOL. All the stuff around the house probably is some sort of nesting. I have this overwhelming urge to clean everything and finish all the undone projects that have been hanging around too long. And Rob gets dragged along whether he wants to be or not. If there is one thing he has learned over the years of our marriage is how not to incur the wrath of a pregnant woman.

And on that note, I think I owe Rob an apology. He said my last post hurt his feelings by portraying him as being insensitive. I contend that it merely portrayed him as a man, and , well, need I say more ;-)

And then today we lost power for awhile. I think that they must have turned it off to repair all the downed wires from a really strong windstorm we had last night. Of course that meant I couldn't use the internet, vacuum, do laundry, or finish sewing the curtains I began yesterday. I did help the kids reorganize the toys in their playroom. Which meant that they then wanted to play with them. My suggestion of sitting down quietly with a piece of paper and a pencil and making a drawing of their toys neatly put away was not met with the sort of enthusiasm I had hoped.

I never wrote about all the things I am thankful for, mainly because I am thankful for everything and can't imagine trying to list it all. But, I can say unequivocally that electricity would be near the top of the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annalise said...

LOL about your suggestion for their drawing :-) I can just imagine their faces when you made it.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home