notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Don't Hate Me...

but I am done with my Christmas shopping. D-O-N-E.

And 90% of it is wrapped. Yea me!

The 10% that is not wrapped is ordered and due to arrive this week.

This past weekend was my annual weekend away with a friend of mine. We spend two days shopping with no kids, eating out at restaurants with no kids, and stay overnight in a hotel with no kids to wrap the gifts. Did I mention we leave the kids home?

Usually I don't get as many presents wrapped as I did this year, but my friend took pity on her poor pregnant friend and decided to help me. Her kids are older and want things like gift certificates to clothing stores and electronics, both of which are small and much quicker to wrap.

Meanwhile, I had to enlist the help of two bellmen and their carts to get all the stuff I bought up to our room. Stuff that I will most likely be cursing about a few months from now when it is strewn all over my house.

But for now I am just going to revel in the fact that I am D-O-N-E with the shopping.

2 Comments:

Blogger Babette said...

You are an efficiency expert!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

You're allowed to be done! Your expecting a baby soon! Erich and I just braved Toys R Expensive and I believe that I'm done with the toy part of stuff. Now I just need to start baking... :) Congrats.. now go relax!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home