notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 23, 2004

The Young Musician

This morning my 8 yr old son brought my flute down from the attic. It has not seen the light of day in many years. I told him that I had recieved the flute as a present when I was 9 yrs old, to which he resonded, "I'll be very careful with it" I was so proud of how concientious he seemed to be. Then he added, "I know how fragile antiques are."

He has been practicing and practicing all morning. I finally sent him outside on the porch to play it so that he could annoy...errrr, I mean delight the neighbors for a change.





He has informed me that he intends to learn to play various instruments and get "really good" so that he can go to NYC and play on the street corner and have people give him money.

Ahhhh, a career to make a mother proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home