notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

On Being a Godfather

My husband has been asked by his best friend to be the Godfather of his third child. He feels very honored and is quite happy about it.

Of course I had to be the downer and point something out to my husband. We are NOT Catholic. I am pretty sure that they have some strict rules about that sort of thing, as it seems to be a very rule oriented religion.

Apparently I brought it up for nothing. Rob and his friend had already discussed it and decided that they would just *pretend* he is Catholic.

Oh good, not like we are talking about the baby's eternal soul or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home