notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A Sad Day



 
Warts Jr, the toad, joins the other unfortunate pets in the pet graveyard.  And yes there was a Warts Sr, you can see his gravestone in the right hand corner of the photo.

My 9 yr old takes the deaths of his pets so hard.  It is very sad.  He thinks I need to make a cake... Warts would have liked it.  Really?  Bake a cake in 90 degree humid weather with no a/c?

I think Warts was more the popsicle type myself.

But when your child is crying and heartbroken you'll do whatever it takes to make it better.  And if that means dying of heatstroke while you bake a cake, then so be it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home