notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Yet Another Rainy Day

Here is the weather forcast for our area for the next week.


Tonight
Jul 27 Rain / Thunder 62°
Wed
Jul 28 T-Storms 74°/63°
Thu
Jul 29 Partly Cloudy 81°/63°
Fri
Jul 30 Scattered Showers 81°/64°
Sat
Jul 31 Isolated T-Storms 79°/64°
Sun
Aug 01 Scattered T-Storms 80°/64°
Mon
Aug 02 Scattered T-Storms 81°/62°
Tue
Aug 03 Isolated T-Storms 81°/60°


All this rain cannot be good. I think I am beginning to grow moldy.

I should have known that once I set up the pool the weather would turn bad. That is just the sort of luck I have.

And so I apologize to all my fellow New Englanders for single handedly ruining their summer weather.

And just as a heads up, I have already purchased our ski passes for next season. So save your money, I can tell you already there won't be snow.




1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

So all this rain is your fault? I was freezing this morning in NH and my upbeat attitude seemed to desert me VBG. I guess we are supposed to have sun and a good warm up for the next couple days I will try to will it to stretch further south. Your comment did link your name, I just didn't realise it. I'm going to add some blog links to mine, can I link yours?
Jodi

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home