notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Jokes You Would Find Funny If You Were 3 Years Old

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To go poop on the other side.

Why did the dog cross the road?
To go poop on the other side. 

Why did the computer cross the road?
To go poop on the other side.

Why did the house cross the road?
     here I tell the 3 yr old that houses cannot cross the road, and he gleefully screams:
They can if they have to go poop!

And on and on the jokes, obviously using this term very loosely,  go.

He did have one somewhat humorous one...

Why did the skeleton cross the road?
To wipe the chickens butt.

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

OMG I am LOL I know he stole those jokes from my 4 yo! I swear I just heard them last week! LOL

Gretchen

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home