notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The Mother Of All Bowls

Today the contractors packed up all their stuff, cleaned up all the garbage, and left. Ahhhhh peace and quiet. Well as peaceful and quiet as it ever gets around here ;-)

They will be back, but most likely not until at least next week. I need to get some painting done before they can come back and finish. I did manage to prime most of our new sunporch last weekend and now I need to use the actual paint. Then the contractor can put in the screens and we could enjoy it without the mosquitos. I also have to put another coat of paint in our new mudroom bathroom so that the sink and toliet can be installed.

The cabinets for the mudroom/laundryroom are ordered and should arrive in mid August. So our contractor will be back again to install them and make our countertops.

Ahhh, the never ending renovations at the big yellow house.

I took all the kids out today to Old Navy and Target. We had to do something on yet another rainy day. Everyone found a few things that they liked, but I wasn't all that impressed with their sale prices or selection. I think those things tend to be hit or miss, and since we live about an hour from the nearest Old Navy we miss more than we hit.

At Target I bought all sorts of crap that I didn't know I needed LOL. I did find a really HUGE serving bowl that I was thrilled with. I have been looking for one for awhile, but none that I found were large enough.....until today.



Oh yeah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home