notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Turning Seven Years Old

Ring Bearer



Tuxedo rental for being ring bearer: $90

New shiny black shoes purchased on the way to the wedding after we discover the rental shoes were too small: $20


Number of people singing Happy Birthday to you: 150


Number of Shirley Temple's "on the rocks, heavy on the red stuff, with two maraschino cherries and a straw" consumed by you:12


Slow dancing and kissing the cute little flower girl on your birthday: priceless










Witnessing the retina burning cuteness and catching it all on tape: makes the 17 hour labor and subsequent pushing you out of my vagina all worth it


*You can't hear it in the third video, but right before he runs away there is an announcement for the cake cutting. Yes, he ditched the cute girl for cake.

**youtube wouldn't accept my spliced video for some unknown to me reason so I had to put it up as three separate short videos.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!

How often do you actually get to catch something like that on video!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

He is quite the heartbreaker. I think he knows what's important in life....cake!

Happy birthday to your little man.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous that you caught all that on tape. He's a cutie!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so great!

So how did he get chosen from all the boys? Or did he volunteer?

My daughter was a flower girl at age 5 and I love those pictures of her and the ring bearer.
They ended up going to HS together and never really knew each other.

My 7 year old was a flower girl at my mom's wedding last year.
Thank goodness because she was always so jealous of my oldest daughter being a flower girl in 2 weddings!

2:25 PM  
Blogger B.E.C.K. said...

Retina-burning cuteness indeed! What a sweetheart! :-)

2:34 PM  
Blogger molly said...

OK, now we want a photo of his cute mommy in her dress!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

That is priceless!! That child is full of charisma!

And I am so with him on the cake!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

OH. MY. LORD. Cutest video EVER!!!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great memory for both of you! Thanks for sharing!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, cake is very important. He's so cute. That was a great video.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Gidget said...

I am weak from the power of the cuteness......must go lie down.

3:56 PM  
Blogger ToadyJoe said...

Gave you some Linky Love over on my site. Wonderful story, even better videos. Thanks for the smile!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, the cuteness is overwhelming. I need a nap.

That totally made my day. =)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's moments like those that make the pelvis splitting pain worth it eh? He's quite the handsome little man.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless, and when he is 21 and you show his girlfriend, the pain will all have been worth is.

6:11 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

He is so cute, I think I just died. What a sweetheart! The kissing! Oh my goodness! yes yes, now where is the hot mom.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome man! Oh, the cuteness is killing me.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Heather@ Simple Panache said...

I am sure CUTE hasnt been said enough already.. He is darling..priceless indeed...

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home