notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Candy




Have at it little scavengers of mine. You have all been forewarned that I will not clean up vomit from eating too much candy, nor will I be particularly sympathetic when you crash from your sugar highs.

I will be hiding in the pantry eating my stash of candy I pilfered from the bowl before dumping it.

Is it almost bed time?

2 Comments:

Blogger Babette said...

Which are worse, the highs or the lows?!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

OMG! That looks like what I have. I wish I could avoid the whole trick or treat thing. But, the kids enjoy it, and it is fun, maybe everyone will start handing out healthy things or educational things rather than all of that candy.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home