notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 02, 2004

Going Away For the Weekend

Packing, packing, packing....need I say more?

I had my eldest three sons pack their own bags. I went through their bags to check if they brought appropriate clothing. Good thing I did. My 8 yr old packed NO clothes at all. He did, however, have a CD player, extra batteries, camera, several books, a few stuffed animals, and a notebook and pens. You know, the important stuff ;-)

Where there is packing, there is also laundry. I am on the fourth load this morning and not sure when I will get to the bottom of Mount Washmore.

After the laundry, I have to pack for everyone else. Find the cooler and clean it out so I can pack us food and snacks. Decide what food and snacks to bring with us and probably go out and shop for them. Clean out the van. I had told the children I would bake cookies to take with us, but I am half hoping the forget.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend.

And if any would be house burgalars are reading and thinking this would be a good weekend to rob our house, I say go for it. Please ignore the the furnishings on the first floor that look like they are college dorm cast-offs or else made by little tykes. We keep the valulable stuff up on the third floor...
In Boxes...
And the really valulable stuff is in the boxes labelled "junk" and "crap".
Help yourself. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home