notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Made My Prenatal Appointment Today

I finally made my prenatal doctor appointment today. My appointment will be July 19th, making me about 17.5 weeks for my first visit. The receptionist seemed a bit confused when she asked for the date of my LMP and I said about June 2002. LOL

I was really torn about whether I wanted to return to the same group of doctors or use a midwife and have a homebirth. I went back and forth, and back and forth again. Driving my husband a bit crazy in the process ;-) In the end I decided to go with the doctors and a hospital birth again.

I like the group of doctors who have delievred my last 3 babies, it is the hospital experience I could really do with out. After I gave birth my daughter, a labor that had complication after complication, the nurse told me that I was lucky if it had been any other doctor I would have been in having a c-section. *That* is my worst nightmare.

So far we haven't told anyone irl about the pregnancy, except for my best friend. I haven't even told my children yet. I know they will be excited and want to tell everyone. My 5 yr old did say to me the other day I was looking pretty fat, so I don't think it will be long before I'll have to tell them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home