notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I Thought I Had Heard Them All

Today when we were at Home Depot exchanging the rug, which took WAY too long btw, the cashier counted the children (outloud...good to know he could count that high ;-)) and then said the oddest thing to me.

"It must be very hot at your house."

Huh?

Quickly things ran through my mind.....is this some sort of sexual innuendo? is he implying that we cannot afford air conditioning? or that my house is not well ventilated?

I thought that I must have heard wrong and so I said "What?"

And he again repeated, "It must be very hot at your house."

Seeing the puzzled look on my face he sought to clarify his comment, "You know with them all waking up in the morning for breakfast."

Huh?

Luckily I had the antics of my 3yr old to distract me from any further conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home