notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Don't Give Me Any Stinkin' Baby Food





The baby pushed the stool over to the table and we caught her eating one of the big kids root beer floats. And, yes, I let her finish it. How could I take it away when she worked so hard to get to it and she looked so cute?

And for maybe the second time in her entire life, she actually slept through the night last night. Maybe I should give her a root beer float every night ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I found your web site very comprehensive and would love to
learn more about you and your ideas... Please add me to your mailing list
and keep me updated on your progress in this venture...

money extra fast make

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home