notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

A Big Ugly Vent

Why is it if you only have one or two kids you are "allowed" to have them misbehave? But if you have alot of kids then you have more kids than you can handle.

Why is it that the nosey busybody at the grocery store failed to notice all the rest of my children standing quietly and patiently at the checkout counter while the 3 year old ran screaming out of the store with me chasing him through the parking lot?

Does anyone have a 3 yr old that behaves well? Isn't it the very nature of a 3yr old to be irrational and willful, and to assert his independence to the point of making all those around him want to yank every hair out of their own head in frustration?

And did that same nosey busybody really think it was helpful as I carried my kicking, screaming, thrashing son back into the store to tell me I had "more kids than I needed" ?

As I left the store I thought, no, I need even more children to make up for the judgemental sorts of people like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home