notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Put Your Mind To It Day...

Today is "put your mind to it day" at the big yellow house.

It got this name after the husband of a good friend of mine came home from work, shortly after she had given birth to their fourth child, and asked her what she had been doing all day. And then went on to say that he thought she could get alot more done around the house if she would be more organized and just put her mind to it. He has yet to live down this piece of "constructive criticism".

So tonight I'll post a list of what I managed to get done today.






I am wondering....would it be so wrong to put the lids on the containers and stack them in the corner so the children couldn't mess up the house faster than I can clean it?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home