notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Quote of Yesterday and Today

said by me at 11:30 pm last night

"Holy crap, I have no idea what I am doing."


said by me at 7:00 am this morning

"Holy crap, I have no idea what I am doing."



Bear with me, people. Why I decided to change my blog design late last night, when I am completely clueless about this sort of thing, I have no idea. Other than it is further evidence of my mental instability.

Also, I won't be around most of the day to work on it as I have to bring the children to their weekly science class. It is held at a big camp and after the science class we get to use the camp facilities. This week, it's archery. Yes, archery.

I just hope my children don't shoot each other.
Because it is safe to say that I won't be paying attention. My mind is preoccupied my things much greater than the safety of my children, namely, my blog design.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the haircuts make them look like completely different people.
They grow up os fast dont they. I taught arechery to a bunch of 7 year old for cub scouts...they show more responsibility than you would think.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovley photo of your family Chris

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I like the new design.

Love the picture. Hopefully everyone surrived arechery, you are one brave woman!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new design looks good so far. I can't imagine what else you plan to do to it.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I like the new background. I don't think your old design suited the kind of person you are...

Great new pic!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Seems to work and look great so far! Soon you'll be so good at html and css that you'll be tweaking your margins and padding without a problem. Good luck with the bows and arrows (don't bring apples).

2:00 PM  
Blogger robiewankenobie said...

i just started actually using my blog yesterday. it occurs to me that i ought to do something with it. hrm...

5:23 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I love the backgrounds, but I see no picture!!! WAH! I'm not very good at anything design related, but I could try to help if you are in dire need : )

Good luck with the archery.

7:18 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

wait, wait, WAIT!
Where are all those children?

9:45 PM  
Blogger buffi said...

Wow! Look at you! This looks fantastic! I am very impressed. I could not do this at all.

Hope archery was minimally injurious.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

no kids pic, but flickr seems to be down. I LOVE the background and just may have to steal it for my Palapa theme. :)

It is really pretty, but where or where are the boyz+girl?

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home