notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Post Partum Depression, Nine Months Later

My latest post is up over a dotmoms. It's a bit different than what I usually write for this blog and I was a bit hesitant to share it. However when I read about the pregnancy of the girlfriend of the celebrity-who-shall-not-be-named, I decided I had to share.

While I don't wish post partum depression on anyone, it would only seem fitting for her to get it and then castrate him in his sleep when he tells her to take vitamins.

8 Comments:

Blogger robiewankenobie said...

i remember being in the midst of these feelings. finding other people who shared them truly saved me. i didn't know that i'd ever get better. luckily i did.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

I don't wish PPD on anyone either, but I surely would laugh at the scenario you just described should it befall the unmentioned celebrity.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I shouldnt wish PPD on anyone but the first thing that came to mind when I heard they were having a baby was I hope she gets that and what will he do then.

It would serve him right but he wouldnt be the one dealing with it she would and I would never wish it on her. One could only wish that he could experience it.

Have a great day.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lammy said...

Y'know---what is it about the T&K thing that must-not-be-named that drives me NUTS!? Everything about them seems so fake and weird. I wasn't even excited to hear they were expecting. I usually think it is neat.... Like when Gweneth, or Courtney finally had babies...or even when Julia had her twins. I was happy for them. But I just rolled my eyes at the news of T&K. I feel sad for Nicole.
Truly, I pray that K DOESN"T EVER suffer from it because then her life will be hell because no way would she get support from T. What sort of life will that be for her!? That yutz would probably has in his pre-nupt that she will never be medicated for such depression.
What a shame.
*climbing down off the podium*

8:06 AM  
Blogger MF said...

That was some excellent, beautiful writing. I can't imagine what you would have cleaned up. Thank you for sharing it.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

That was a lovely post, Chris.

And TK sucks a big one.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Annalise said...

Great post, Chris.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! A blog where health food product matters! Cool ! :)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home