notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Aiming For The Target




The thing about having a paid Flickr account is that one (uh, that would be me) feels the need to over share photographs that one (uh, me again) has taken. It is the internet equivalent of inviting people over for a slideshow, complete with witty (or maybe not) commentary.

I have put up a bunch more photographs. So grab your popcorn and if you hurry you might actually get a seat on my couch before the babies toss them into a pile on the floor.

7 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

I LOVE pictures! Keep 'em coming!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a family rife with dimples. We can always handle more pictures!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Annalise said...

Looks like a really fun day. And the arrows give it that potentially lethal edge that always adds to the fun ;-)

5:14 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

eesh.
good thing I click obsessively on your site.
many many new banners.
I like this one as it includes that shot of the kids in a circle.
I had been sad to see it go!
But now it's back!

I'll check again later...

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Your blog looks great Chris! I love the colors and the header is fun!

It looks like you guys had a fun day picking apples. How was the pie?

6:50 PM  
Blogger robiewankenobie said...

any hints as to how i should spice up my page? i am a blogging dullard. and i do so love the background and such on your new page.

how did i miss the fact that you homeschool? you're scaring me a bit with the omghsherestoresherhousehassevenkidsandfreakin'homeschoolsthem. i bow to your superhuman skillz, yo!

off too look at the pictures (which i should have done before i commented.).

6:28 AM  
Blogger Julie Brooks Barbour said...

Love all the pictures.

Reminds me of the one day in 7th grade when the P.E. teacher let us do archery for a class. It was so cool. It was the only physical thing I could actually do.

We also didn't have to dress out that day. I recall quite vividly later falling down (minus bow and arrow) and getting permanent grass stains on the knees of my neon-yellow pants.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home