notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

My Kids Think I Am An Awesome Cook...

And how do I know this?

Well, at dinner tonight they were lavishing me with praises. They told me it was the *best* dinner I had made in a really, really long time. Even better than the one I spent over an hour making for them last night.

They said it over and over and over again. They said "mmmmmm" so loud and often that it sounded like we were dining with a swarm of bees.

They are so sweet, those children.

And in case you are wondering about this stellar meal that I made, here is a picture of it in all it's glory.

Yummy dinner

Ah children....gotta love 'em.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

LOL!

*sigh* i miss ramen.

you do understand, chris, that if i had a choice about cheap, easy, prepackaged food, i'd do that at least once a week, right?

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home