notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Here Comes the Sun...

Sing along with me now...

It is amazing how a little bit of sunshine can dramatically improve everyones moods, especially mine.

I am so happy to see the sun again finally and will be spending most of the day outside soaking up some much needed Vitamin D.

I sprained my ankle last night on my treadmill, so there will be no long walks or bike rides today. It's feeling a bit better today, but I am going to continue resting it so I don't injure it even further.

Last night Rob had to give me a piggyback up the stairs, which was challenging with the ever growing belly in the way. Still it was much better than hopping up on one foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home