notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Doctor Appointment Today

Today I have an ob appointment and will be getting my ultrasound. So I am chugging down the water and will soon undergo the torture test of having my full bladder pressed upon by the ultrasound wand. Bladder control after 7 pregnancies is just *not* what it used to be I am afraid.

With my last baby the u/s tech helpfully offered to let me pee a small bit to relieve some of the uncomfortable pressure. Now that made me laugh. I had to tell her that it would be nearly impossible for me to do that. Once the flood gates are open, they are open ;-)

Most likely I will not find out the sex though, unless it is glaringly obvious or I lose all willpower.

I don't have any strong preference or longing for a boy or a girl, other than it would be nice to get to reusue the cute, only worn by one baby, girl clothes as opposed to the been through the wringer, but still in good enough shape that I cannot justify buying new, boys clothing.

Anyway, feel free to send some healthy baby vibes. And a few don't wet your pants vibes would be appreciated as well.

I'll be back this afternoon with pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Good Luck Chris! I am sending non-peeing vibes! I understand how you feel about the clothes - I was so ready to ditch the worn-out-but-still-no-holes boys stuff and get some nice new pink things! But I have to say, Levi fits in so smoothly here, I could almost think of doing this again! (Yikes, don't let my dh hear that! LOL)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Good luck on the US and the pee! LOL

It would be nice to re-use the girlie stuff. Mia's stuff has been worn a couple times, but still looks
hot-off-the-racks!

On the "gross" boys....I am in touch with that emotion too. Love my boys, but they can be so stinky at times! LOL We have one bathroom right now, and I am the only potty trained girl in a house of 6.

Jody

6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Still waiting for those pictures...

Karen

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home