notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words....




Can you see now that I was not exaggerating? Is this not the smallest oven in existence? One little muffin pan fills it to capacity, making any kind of mass baking attempt an incredibly time consuming affair. I began baking this morning and still have one more muffin pan that needs to go in.

When we get our new range, I am dragging this tiny old oven outside, beating it with a sledge hammer, setting it on fire and dancing around it naked. It might be slightly disturbing to my neighbors...and their teenage sons, but I am a woman on the edge.

And the town is in need of some good gossip anyway.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

HEY!! At least your oven works!! ;o)

I'll cheer for you when you get your new range. You can cheer for me when I get mine. Deal?

I'll be over for a snack soon.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't forget to have the kids take pics when you are doing your skyclad dancing around the wreckage of the old oven ;-)

Karen

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home