notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Rain, Rain, and More Rain

I was inspired by Karen to do some baking. Since today is YET ANOTHER rainy cool day, it seemed like the perfect time.

So far we have made 4 dozen banana muffins and 6 dozen pumpkin chip muffins. Once they are done baking we are going to make some oatmeal cookies. Of course this will take awhile since I do have the world's smallest oven and can only fit ONE muffin tin in the oven at a time.

My 8 yr old has been helping me by reading the recipes outloud and doubling all the ingredients. I think this counts as school :-) The children have been looking through the cookbooks and picking out things that they think would be good for us to bake, so I have no idea what we may be making after the cookies.

I will be freezing some of the muffins and cookies so we will be able to bring them along with us on our road trip in a few weeks. I already have a bunch of brownies frozen. I so loathe the fast food places that we invariably eat at while traveling that I am hoping this will cut back on it a bit. I am still trying to decide what sorts of "real" food I should bring with us.

Well, I am off to do the muffin tin switch-a-roo and hopefully get a couple of miles in on my treadmill.

2 Comments:

Blogger SEO Expert said...

How about this proform crosswalk treadmill information? I have been searching for proform crosswalk treadmill stuffs and came across your blog. Some good post you have. Hope my search for proform crosswalk treadmill is useful to you in your search for more proform crosswalk treadmill information.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous florida roofers said...

Raining its Pouring... Find me a florida roofers Today.. If you are having problems with your roof. Look no more.. Visit us at http://roofer4u.com and get the information aboutflorida roofers.. If you cant find what you need go to http;/contractorr.com ..

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home