notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

10,000...

the number of times I have been asked over the past two days if the pool is done filling yet.








I keep telling the children that I would give anything for the pool to filled just so I wouldn't have to listen to anymore whining.

They pondered that a few moments and then my 5 year old thoughtfully asked, "Do you think the pool is filled yet?"

Nope, not yet.

Sigh....I think it is going to be a long day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Oh you poor woman.

I want one of those but then the dogs would probably just put a whole in it like they did our inflatable hot tub. They suck.

By the way, is the pool done filling yet? ;)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home