notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 10, 2006

That's The Number After Six!

In all my dental excitement this morning, I forgot to mention this monumental milestone.

Last night, for the first time in thirteen months and twenty nine days, Miles slept for more than three consecutive hours. Much more.

He fell asleep during The Office, which I can't understand how he could fall asleep and miss that show, which was around 9:45pm and he did not wake up until 4:45. That is SEVEN HOURS. Seven hours all in a row.

Which means that I slept for four hours all in a row, which hasn't happened since I was in my second trimester pregnant with him. I woke up so disoriented from all that REM sleep. And then I had trouble falling back asleep because I felt so well rested.

I'm sure it was just a fluke. He probably sensed that I just wrote about sleep and how I was okay with him waking up during the night, and now he is going to toy with me.


Which reminds me I don't think I used the word "which" enough in this post either. I must make a note to myself which says use the word "which" whenever possible, shunning all other words which might work better. And start more sentences with the word "and"

12 Comments:

Blogger Just D said...

at the risk of sounding pathetic and obtuse, Oooh oooh! I'm the first post!!

good luck with the dentist!

8:35 PM  
Blogger saucymomma said...

Do you ever get used to sleep deprivation? I'm surprised you didn't say you hadn't slept through the night since the third trimester of your FIRST pregnancy.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Woo hoo Miles!

I can only imagine how well rested he was! 7 hours that is awesome!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have so much energy now that you got a good night's sleep.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

congratulations! you didn't say why you woke up after four hours, but i'm guessing it was to check on him?

way to go miles!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

Yay for sleep! Isn't that the best?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sending him sleepy vibes...

My first two didn't sleep through the night until they were 15 - 18 months old. My last one, slept through the night at six weeks and has done that ever since. I thought this was only a mommy fable until it actually happened to me...

12:08 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Congrats to Miles!!

I love to start sentences with the word "and". Makes for a good grammatical structure.

12:08 PM  
Blogger GrumpyTeacher1 said...

English teachers everywhere are weeping.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

I feel great about the way which you used the word which and I wish you happy sleeping which is a good thing.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

All right Miles and Mom, way to go. And all right for another fan of "The Office"! I love that show! Too bad my dh's boss is like that in real life. Maybe that is why we find it hilarious.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my upwords for playstation site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home