notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Multi-tasking

This is probably the only thing that I like about having a double sink.



multi tasking

I kept trying to encourage him to make himself useful and wash the dishes while he was bathing, but it was to no avail. The only interest he had was in eating the old wet food or tossing the dishes on the ground. I completely understand the latter. Many days I feel like doing that rather than washing them also. Strangely I have never felt like doing the former.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I just discovered your blog and really enjoy it. I've always had this thing about living in a big old yellow house. :)

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was tagged and I'm tagging you! :o)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Four Movies you would watch over and over:
Four Places You’ve Lived:
Four TV Shows you love to watch:
Four websites I visit daily:
Four of my favorite foods:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
Four bloggers I am tagging:

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i love your baby! he is so cute!

12:45 PM  
Blogger saucymomma said...

I'm still pondering the fact that with 7 children you use real plates. UberMom!

In our previous home I had a commercial sized stainless sink in which all three of my babies could bathe. I miss that sink.

Love the Big Yellow House.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

A baby in the sink always makes my heart melt from the cuteness!

What a sweet little one you have!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Kalisa said...

hee hee!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you have to stop yourself from biting him??? God it makes you want more kids. And I have PPD so thats saying something.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ms. Mamma said...

Nothing but devastatingly adorable!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH>>>>

10:24 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

If I had one of those in my sink, I would almost certainly enjoy doing dishes more. Instead, I have cat hair and half-eaten bowls of cereal in mine. Not quite as inspiring somehow.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home