notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Me, Me, and Even More Me

Mommybloggers is doing a four day love fest. It sounds like something that people would have been doing in the 60's while smoking bongs, burning their bras, and growing their armpit hair. But it's not. Not even close.

Every hour on the hour for four days mommybloggers will be posting an entry written by a mother on the topic of love, 40 moms in total.

Um, it has already been going on for two and a half days... me so bad at posting. But hey, you all have nothing else better to do than to head on over there and catch up by reading 25+ posts, right?

Rumor has it that mine will be published tomorrow at 2pm CST.

And in case you can't get enough, and trust me I'll understand if you have because I am getting a little sick of myself too, my latest post should be up at dotmoms tomorrow. I have no idea anymore when it will be published. I'll let you know when it shows up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home