notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Go On And Read

My latest post, Piling on, is up over at dotmoms. I didn't give it that title, by the way. Not sure I really even "get" the title, but I can never think of any good titles either. Anyway, move along and go read it. Unless you don't want to, then just go along your merry way.


Update: I fixed the broken link. Thanks, J.

7 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

Broken link, dearest :\ ::heading over to dotmoms::

9:29 AM  
Blogger MF said...

How about "If the Shoe Fits" No, lame, as well.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Gem'smom said...

I'm so there with you! In Sept my id twins (one of whom had only recently moved into shorts/pants 2 sizes larger than the other) went on a school field trip wearing the wrong shorts. I didn't notice until they came home and I wanted to take a picture of them (since I'd run out of time to do that in the morning). I looked through the viewer- one boy with a massive wedgie, the other with shorts hanging perilously down around his hips. I asked, "Didn't you notice that your clothes fit you very strangely today??" Nice way to establish a rep at the beginning of the year!

Absolutely hilarious blog, btw.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

Man that is funny.

You really didn't have like 7 unmatched shoes in the pile?

My kids end up with one in the family room and the match to it upstairs in say the bathroom or their sister's closet...?????

How does that happen?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Amazing how he didnt even notice. I love the comment about the tag in the shirt! Kids can be so weird!

12:02 PM  
Blogger robiewankenobie said...

it never ceases to amaze me, the different ways we can diverge from the perfect mom ideal. i must say that i've done faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I can't believe all the shoes were even in one location to begin with. That's impressive in and of itself!!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home