notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 11, 2005

In Which I Over Use Quotation Marks and Euphemisms

and show that it is a very fine line between sharing and oversharing.


"I have to bring another "sample" to the doctor tomorrow."

"Oh boy! Lucky you."

"The doctor gave me the container to bring home so I could have some "help" getting the "sample"."

"Oh boy! Lucky me!"

Time passes, "help" is rendered, and the "sample" is obtained.

"The doctor said I need to bring a "sample" in every day for an entire month."

"Nice try."

8 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Atleast he tried!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Me said...

We never did bring in a sample. Nope. He said he'd never done it before and wasn't going to start now. LOL.

We just held our breath for a few months and then realized it must have 'took'. 9 years ago now. ;)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

That was very unfair of you, now I have little voices surrounding me, "What? What? What is so funny? What are you laughing at?" and I can't tell them!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Annika said...

It turns out that even though the nausea is gone, I still pee a little if I laugh hard enough.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

LOL, I hope the doc doesnt need another "sample"

4:46 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Hurray! You are such a fantastic wifey. He is toooo clever.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAHAH! I'd be skeptical if my beau said he had to get a sample. They'll try ANYthing.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

That sounds like when my husband walked in the door the other day from the Cardiologists office. I said well what did he say? He replys, "He said I have 6 months to live and that I must have s*x everyday. I said "do you have a prescription for that? "

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home