notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Quote Of The Day

"Can't a kid change his mind once in a while?"

said by my 6 yr old at 4:00pm Halloween night when I denied his request to be something other than the knight costume we already had assembled for him to wear.



happy halloween


Halloween photos are up at Flickr. Highlights of our evening include: forgetting all of our flashlights in the van, losing our four year old in the dark neighborhood, wine being given out to adults at one house-(I assure you those two are not related)- and digging through Christmas boxes in the attic to find candles for our pumpkins. All in all, the evening was a rousing success.

10 Comments:

Blogger Angelize said...

Sounds like a memorable Halloween. Hahaha. My kid wore sunglasses for his costume for the school parade and wouldn't take no for an answer when I tried to get him not to wear them at night. (He was Elvis) Needless to say, when all he could see was the headlights of my car, he decided I was right. I really love reading your blog. Congrats on the new camera and the leaf jumping. ;)

6:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

4yo ds had 4 different outfits on yesterday. I finally told him that he would be going naked if he didn't just decide and get on with it. And where is that wine house located?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Man. How come I don't ever know anyone who hands out wine? I'm coming to your house next year...

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, If you are looking for a fantastic feel good world greatest vitaminvitaminworld greatest vitamin then you have to check this out.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog when looking for man personals and I think it is very nice.
Regards, Kate @ Top Adult Personals

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my green house operation and management loving friend. I like your post. Please do more. COme and check out mine at Greenhouse Resource .
Dan

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

date directory

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

free personals teen

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

construction job web site

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woman seeking man in nj

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home