notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Quote For The Day*

"Mom, can I use your photocopier?"

"Why? What do you need photocopied?"

"Dollars. I thought I would make some money so I wouldn't have to do work to earn it. I'll make you some too if you want. Then we can go to Target and I can buy Bionicles and you can get underwear or something else you like."

I thought two things:

First, underwear? Do I give the impression to my son that I enjoy shopping for underwear... at Target no less?

Second, I hope my son looks good in an orange jumpsuit.


(alternately titled The Reason You Always Have To Ask Your Children, "Why?" )

7 Comments:

Blogger millennium hippies said...

omg i love it! that is hilarious!!!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't he know you don't buy clothes at stores with shopping carts?! :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger buffi said...

What a little problem solver he is! And he is just wanting a little Mother/son time, right?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Target lust strikes again. Seems to be going around, doesn't it?

12:19 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

He is brilliant, seriously. Is this the same son that wanted to play the drums on his cup? You should DEFINITELY ask him why for EVERYTHING he does. Ha!

I love this quote, honestly. It is too funny. Maybe he thinks your underwear looks old? Do tell, Chris, do tell.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Notes from the Trenches said...

halloweenlover,
YES this is the wannabe cup drummer.

And I have no idea why he would think I would want underwear as much as he wants Legos.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

ROFL! Chris, you sure do have creative children!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home