notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Why Does It Still Not Feel Like Enough?


Donations
Originally uploaded by the big yellow house.


Today we brought our donations for the people affected by Hurricane Katrina, down to a local fire station.

I wrote a post over at dotmoms about this effort that should be up later today or tomorrow titled, Hope in a box.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Wow that is great. Cant wait to read your post at dot moms. Have a great night.

4:37 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Amazing, Chris, just amazing. Your middle son looks too cute, he is clearly not pleased to be in the picture!

I checked dot moms, it wasn't up yet, although I'm sure its fabulous.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Notes from the Trenches said...

halloweenlover,

he was mad at me because I told him he had to go put on socks before we left. I'm so mean like that ;-)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

That is awesome! I love the picture of your kiddos with the donations. God Bless you!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Earth Girl said...

And one large box is marked Maternity Clothes!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Notes from the Trenches said...

LOL! Yes there was a whole box of maternity clothes! Someone has good eyes. Buh-bye stretchy panel front jeans.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

That's amazing - I think your whole family should be really proud of themselves.

GO BIG YELLOW HOUSE!!!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Awesome! I wish I had more to give but we donated everything extra before moving. So maybe it'll make its way down from the Ohio Goodwill anyways.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Karan Simpson said...

Your story was great, Chris. The heart of your child made me cry. Thank you for sharing. I grew up in Biloxi. I still have close friends there. One is missing. Others are hurting. Your family is helping. Thank you.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home