notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Since We Don't Have A Death Wish...

we postponed out trip for a week.

I really cannot believe that there is another hurricane on it's way to Florida. All those poor people. I think I'd be feeling like I wanted to move out of that state.

Since the van is already packed up, I am going to try to leave it that way this week. Isn't that one of the benefits of homeschooling that they can wear the same outfit all week ;-)


4 Comments:

Blogger Annalise said...

Ivan could still miss us ... the five day predictions are very unreliable. (Everyone in Fl now knows more trivia about hurricane tracking than they ever dreamed of ;-) ) But I think you're wise to postpone : why take the chance of having a ruined holiday?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I dont think you will regret your decision.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I agree with everyone.....good idea to wait a week. Even if Ivan does not have a direct hit, with a hurricane that big you can expect heavy rain throughout most of the state....as well as all the way to Louisiana and Texas!

A category 5 is nothing to mess with!

10:12 AM  
Blogger alena said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home