notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sing Along

Three Days Before Christmas and I have on my mind:

12 snowy boot prints
11 loads of laundry
10 dozen cookies
9 pounds I'm gaining
8 beds to make up
7 bratty children
6 hours of wrapping
5 dirrrrrr-ty bathrooms
4 pies to bake
3 crumb filled couches
2 bottles of wine

and I wonder where I can buy coal.*

*(both for the kids and myself)

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Wow, thats alot on your plate! nice to know Im not the only one feeling a little stressed and grouchy. Hang in there. A few more days and christmas will be over and we can stop stressing about the holiday and start stressing on how to get our kids to share/pick up/put down their new toys.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To quote a popular song...
Welcome to my Life

Well, except for I only have 6 bratty kids and 3 bathrooms.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Lucindyl said...

I grinned through the first four lines, snickered through the next four, giggled through the following three and finished the last with a resounding, "YES! That's what I need, too!"

I love your blog, Chris. It's one of the best stress-relieving sites on the Web.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Paisley said...

...and I was afraid to brave the crowds at Target to find stocking stuffers...

:)

Love your blog. It's a must for me.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you would come up with some sort of poem or sing along this season!! I was actually singing these phrases to the song. :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Navhelowife said...

Coal's too pricey - go for the reindeer poop. That's my threat this year.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home