notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Could Feel My Hair Turning Grey

There is a gallery of Holiday Photos up at dotmoms. See if you can tell which one belongs to me. I know, you all can hardly contain yourself with excitement.

I think I aged ten years in the dollar store today. I found glasses there, more like water goblets than wine glasses though, but I needed those also. I am a little frightened about what it says about me that I now buy my glassware at the dollar store, but oh well.

I can say with absolute certainty that I will never buy any sort clothing there... or make-up. So I still maintain a shred of more former pre-child, pre-crazy, pre-aged self.

In other news someone nominated me for a BoB award. Thank you. Maybe this year I'll get to be a finalist and go all Sally Field on you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ok, I got my steak knives there!! It is great for cleaning supplys also!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Congrats on the BoB nomination! Great picture, one of these days I need to buy (make?) an Advent wreath.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Ha! I picked yours out immediately!

Congrats on the BoB. Next objective: the Bloggies 2006.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Oh, ok... true confession.

I bought goblets there this season too. I need sundae glasses for our "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" but they were out. Instead I bought the similar water goblets, figuring I could always use them anyway.

Yeah... we've stooped to new lows (?) by buying our stemware there... OR we are better for being so uh, 'frugal' (that's the one I chose to go with).

8:32 PM  
Blogger Notes from the Trenches said...

Ya know what... Rob went to Filene's and they had the EXACT same glasses I bought at the Dollah Store. Same brand and everything.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home